Sonntag, 2. August 2009

starbucks rap



I need a caramel macchiato so make it a grande
A double shot espresso, extra whip on a latte
A Tazo passion or green shaken iced tea
And while you're at it, heat up a muffin for me
I wanna peppermint white chocolate soy milk mocha
Don't make it to hot, cuz I don't wanna choke-a
I want something else, wait a second or three
Yeah a pumpkin spice frap light blended coffee
I wanna triple grande cinnamon latte with soy
And a copy of Shep's book Beautiful Boy.
Give me something else, I want something to eat
Cuz a seven layer bar is my favorite treat.
I want a cream cheese Danish and a hot cross bun
And a poppy seed bagel, just for fun
Now that I have plenty of food
I got one more order so make it good
A tall caramel frap with caramel on top.
Flat lid two napkins don't spill a drop
Don't worry 'bout payment cuz I got a gift card
Hope this complicated order isn't too hard
But I really do hope I get my order for free
If not y'all gotta spit a rap back at me.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen